All Things WordPress!
YourPresenceOnTheWeb.com is a Web design and development consultancy based in the Greater Boston Area, offering an array of services to small- and medium-sized businesses, not-for-profit organizations and individuals.
Our goal is to develop and enhance your presence on the Web using our expertise in custom website design, development and support, e-mail and social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), e-Commerce site development, and user and technical training.
We create websites for our customers using WordPress, the leading Content Management System for developing websites in use today. (Click here to read an article discussing why WordPress is such an excellent, popular tool.) Our user and technical training services also focus on WordPress. We offer a unique series of learning events, which we call WordPress Live! Training.
WordPress Live! Training – a unique way to learn WordPress
Our goal with WordPress Live! Training is to empower you to create, maintain and refine your own website, instead of relying solely on a hired specialist to do all of it for you.
All WordPress Live! Training courses and workshops are:
- Geared to the audience’s level of experience using WordPress.
- Instructor-led, in-classroom events conducted in well-equipped computer labs.
- Presented by a professional trainer with extensive experience in developing websites with WordPress.
- Focused on “learning by doing”. Students perform hands-on exercises during class, and can complete additional homework exercises outside of class.
- Supplemented by detailed slides and extensive references to relevant documentation and other learning resources.
Working with Us
If you are interested in taking one of the offerings in our WordPress Live! Training series, just click through on the links to the individual courses listed above to get more details about the course content, cost, scheduling and registration information.
If you are interested in any of our other services, we offer free consultations to all our customers. Before we engage with you, we want to understand your goals in developing or enhancing your organization’s Web presence, and review potential solutions with you, so we can provide you a detailed proposal for performing the required work. To arrange for a consultation, click here to contact us. Feel free to give us a call or drop us a line.